Board of Assessment Review Interested Residents
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
The Town of Skaneateles is seeking residents interested in serving on the Board of Assessment Review.
The five-member Board meets each year on Grievance Day which is the last Tuesday in May, when residents grieve their assessments. In addition, the Board may meet for an average of one or two additional sessions to make assessment determinations. The term for this position is five years.
Interested individuals must reside in the Town of Skaneateles. Letters of interest should be submitted by October 15, 2022 to Julie Stenger, Town Clerk, Town of Skaneateles, 24 Jordan Street, Skaneateles, NY 13152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Julie Stenger at 315-685-3473 with any questions.
The Town of Skaneateles is seeking a Part-time Laborer I for the Transfer Station.
The candidate would need to be available for up to 3 days per week. The candidate needs to be able to do heavy physical labor with mechanical skills being beneficial. The ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. A positive attitude to working with others and the community is highly valued.
This position will be subjected to a background check and drug testing. Town of Skaneateles resident preferred.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references by July 25, 2022, to:
Town of Skaneateles
Attn: Municipal Recycling Liaison/Refuse Officer
24 Jordan St.
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Town of Skaneateles is seeking to fill Part-Time Clerk I positions Hours up to 20 hours per week
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate basic math skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be organized, self-directed, and able to perform multiple and varied tasks while maintaining pleasant interactions with the public
- Strong accounting and cash handling skills; must be able to accurately accept payments, maintain and balance multiple accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft products and ability to learn proprietary systems
Candidates will be subject to background check. Salary is DOE
Send letters of interest and resumes by August 22, 2022 to:
Julie A. Stenger, Town Clerk 24 Jordan Street
Skaneateles, NY 13152
or email: email@example.com